Yard Waste Transfer Site is located at the entrance to Plum Creek Park. Open everyday during daylight hours.
Accepted Materials List
- Any type of yard waste
NOT Accepted Materials List
- NO lumber or wood pallets
- NO construction debris
- NO trash of any kind
- NO logs/stumps
- NO full trees
- NO large root balls
- NO railroad ties
Drop-Off Yard Waste Rules
- Non-residents are NOT permitted on the site
- No charge for City residents to drop off yard waste
- No commercial use of site is permitted
- Unauthorized equipment prohibited on premises
The City of Kent Yard Waste Regulations
Transfer Site is available to all Kent residents and monitored by video camera to protect against regulation violations and non-resident use. When asked by City of Kent staff, residents using the YWTS shall present proof of residency (drivers license or current water bill). Unauthorized equipment is prohibited on premises.
If you have any questions regarding the Yard Waste Transfer Site, please call 330.678.8105.